Get on Track: inclusion CPD events for music services
“It is extremely positive to see music education partners collaborating to support the strategic workforce and organisational development for music hubs. We hope the events series for music services provides a proactive and practical approach to the improvement of equality, diversity and inclusion.” Hannah Fouracre, Director Music Education, Arts Council England
No matter what aspect of inclusion you’re focused on right now, you'll find something below for you and your colleagues. All events listed here are currently FREE thanks to funding from Youth Music.
Currently, ED&I bootcamps and Task & Finish groups are open access. All other training is available to individual music services/hubs or their regional groupings: we bring free training to you (generally online)!
Not sure where to start?
Book on one of our popular Equality, diversity & inclusion bootcamps below:
- Four x one-hour twilight sessions over four weeks.
- Learn about practical ideas for moving forward, from building an inclusive workforce, to connect with local authority teams
- Work on your ED&I action plan using tried and tested tools and approaches.
- Work alongside five of your peers, guided by colleagues from Hertfordshire Music Service.
- ED&I Bootcamps
- Equality Diversity & Inclusion planning
- Music service managers
- Music service tutors
- Nurture groups
- Peer learning groups
- Reflective practice
- Social emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Training & consultancy
Who is it for: Music tutors wanting to introduce songwriting into their work Date: TBC – contact…
Who is it for: Music tutors wanting to work more inclusively, particularly with young people with social,…